Friday, January 13, 2012

Merrick ~ Chapter 2

The next day I stayed in reading and doing laundry waiting for Susanna to get off work. I did a lot of thinking about asking her to marry me and I think I am going to do it. When she got off she came right over to hang out.



Her favorite thing to do when she comes over is play an instrument. I don't understand why she didn't go into the music industry, she is very talented. She just says that it is a hobby but I can tell that she really loves to play.


After she finished playing it was really late so I told her to just stay with me tonight. We didn't get much sleep and she was really tired in the morning but we enjoyed ourselves.....of course.



That morning I got an opportunity to take some fish to Faith Swan to get a better working relationship with her. I figured it would be a good idea to do it since she is my boss after all. So I headed to the park to catch some.


After I caught all that was needed I headed to her house. We chatted for a bit and she was really thankful for the fish. After she went in her husband Armond came out and started talking to me about their daughter. I thought that was a little strange.



I meet Susanna at the Bistro again tonight and told her to dress nice. Tonight I was going to propose to her! When she got there I surprised her by giving her flowers for a change. While we were waiting to be seated an officer had a bout of nausea and I rushed over to help him out.



Once all the drama was over and we finally were seated to eat. Dinner was fantastic! Once we were outside again I got down on one knee and asked Susanna to be my wife. She was so excited and said yes right away. I told her to just move in with me now. There was no reason for us to wait until after the wedding and she agreed.




Susanna told me that she wanted to throw a bachelorette party so I decided that I would work some overtime to give her the house for the day. I didn't want to interrupt her party so her and the girls could party hard......lol



*These are the party pictures. You may recognize a familiar face by the name of Kandice Swan that was the first one to pass out.*







A week later we got married on the beach just the two of us at sunset. There were a few other people at the beach as well but they didn't pay any attention to us, which was great. It was very romantic and the perfect beginning to our lives together.




After our honeymoon Susanna and I had a big decision to make. My boss Faith is a vampire and she hold the position I want. Since she will out live me by many many years we needed to think about moving to a new town. I found a job as an intern in the perfect place called Primrose Valley.

 As it turns out this is where my ancestors are from and where we got our name. We also talked with our family about the move and asked if they wanted to come too. Everyone agreed to the move and so now we reside in Primrose Valley.

I found us a beautiful home with all the extra room we would ever need for a family. Susanna and couldn't be more pleased with our decision to relocate.





3 comments:

  1. lol - I was pretty surprised to see Faith in there :) Then I got confused - is that Kandice flaked out on the floor with blue hair and not faith as you said?? Is Primerose Valley built on the empty town I use??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps, yes that is Kandice....lol She showed up as a party crasher and then was the first to pass out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the Sims lol? which version if so, I was looking for holiday blogs and somehow got to this :S not quite sure why it has primrose in the name lol, is this some kind of project? :P

    ReplyDelete