Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Chapter 11

*This is going to be a very short chapter because I didn't realize that I had so few pictures before Ethan became an adult and took over as heir. So instead of a story, story I am going to just catch you up to speed with everyone.



There have been a couple birthdays in the house recently. Gianna is now a child and has grown beautifully.


Annora has also had her birthday and is a cute little toddler now. She likes to play hide and seek in the toy box to hide from Daddy. 



Where is Annora?


Everybody in the house wanted Bonehilda and I think Gianna was trying to tell her dad how to summon her. "You have to shake the rattle daddy."  
Still to this day though, no one in the house has wished for that. 


Ethan had a slumber party that had me laughing because the family ghost were out and scaring all the teens that were trying to sleep. The party goes as follows:


Pizza time......


All teens to the kitchen please...


Look who got some flowers from Skippers sister



One chick passed out and the others went to sleep outside....lol



This brings us to Ethan's adult birthday, which I don't have any pictures of :-(

Isn't he handsome! 


This brings us to the start of Generation 4! Woohoo I finally made it past generation 3....haha















No comments:

Post a Comment