Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ethan ~ Chapter 3

Ethan got invited to a party at Ellen's house after work and I have to say that it was very comical. First when Ethan gets there I spy that his dad is there as well and he is.......giving Ellen flowers! She refused them thank goodness but come on, what was Gavin thinking?


Then she got flowers from a vampire that was there as a guest and those ones she accepted. 


A few minutes later Ellen and Ethan were chatting and I am assuming she was telling him that she is now engaged and the look on his face is priceless. Although I don't know why it has the red x on it because she really did get engaged to someone else. 


That announcement did nothing to discourage Ethan though because a little later he tracked her down in her room, where her fiance was sleeping, and proceeded to make-out with her. 


Upon leaving the party Ethan rolled a wish to throw a party of his own so we set it up for in the morning before he had to go to work. What was the first thing he wanted to do you ask? Well it was woohoo with Ellen, so wish granted. As you can see Ethan is not shy because him and Ellen got busy while Katina was in the room. 


Oh yeah and look, Ellen is pregnant and it is not Ethan's baby. 


Katina gave Ethan a good telling off before she left. Guess she didn't enjoy hearing them go at it. 


*Warning*

The remainder of the pictures is Ethan being an indecisive whore

First with Annmarie at her house not once but twice


He looks mighty pleased with himself in this pic after round number two


Then with Annmarie again but this time at his house



Then back to Ellen at his house


and again the next day


Then back to Annmarie


and finally back to Ellen



I don't have much else to give you right now because this is all he is wishing for:

Woohoo with Ellen
Woohoo with Annmarie
Kiss Ellen
Kiss Annmarie

As soon as he is done with one he wishes to do something with the other one. He is seriously driving me nuts right now. I had to turn the game off after I took this last picture because I am getting sick of just having him call these girls to come over and woohoo. He better start wishing something else soon or I am going to impregnate one of them. Actually from now on he will be doing risky woohoo with them and the first one to get pregnant will be his girl as I am sure he will wish to get married or something once he knows he will be a daddy. At least I hope that is the case.






3 comments:

  1. LMFAO!!! I thought Red was bad - lol - like you said hopefully when he becomes a daddie it MIGHT calm him down lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I say might because I haven't played with him passed this point but at the rate he is going I don't know if it will....haha

      Delete
  2. He truly is indecisive about those two. Hopefully, he can choose one to stay with soon. Most of the time sims wish to marry after a baby but not always so hopefully he does.

    ReplyDelete