Thursday, May 30, 2013

Chapter 2 ~ Keon

Keon decided he wanted to throw a party and invited his family and girlfriend over. I think he may be a little lonely by himself. Plus I was hoping it would give him a kick start on wishes towards his girlfriend.

I had to remove the couch so they all room to roam around....lol

This is Keon's girlfriend Felicity after I slightly tweaked her so she wouldn't be so normy looking. I figure if I am stuck with him wanting to be with her than she might as well look close to my sim standards. 
I like them gorgeous and am not ashamed!
Lol...


She is cute and I think he is smitten with her. 


He spent most of his time talking and making out with her.


Loretta came in her pj's and is rocking out.....lol


It was a full moon that night and SP took over Darcie and turned her in to a ZOMBIE!!!


The next morning Keon made inappropriate internet posts


Practiced his guitar some more


and spiced his lunch with some sweet grass...lol


Then it was time to head out for his first day of work. 


That same night he was promoted to Stagehand and got to leave work early. It was good thing to because then he got the news that Loretta had passed away. 


Keon decided to go visit his dad and see how he was doing. 
When he answered the door I was a little shocked to see he was elderly.


He aged well, except for the hair.


They played rock-paper-scissors


I think got frustrated that he was starting to lose because he all of a sudden screamed at his father!


Poor Ethan looks terrified....bad Keon!


A hug makes everything all better. 


A picture of his sister Keri that was born after he moved out. 


Keon headed to the park to play for tips. He was there for two and a half hours before he finally got a tip. The park was basically deserted the whole time until right before he had to head to work. 


Smoochie time with the baby chicks....so cute!


One of Keon's favorite things to do is argue with the evil chicken thing. 
I forgot what it's called...haha



Some family ghosts are out and about tonight. This is Sita, whom is the founder and Loretta whom you all know just passed. 


I also placed Patches headstone and she was out and about later that night too. 


Here is Keon relaxing and reading. 
His bedroom is a work in progress at the moment. 




*Just as a side note, here is a day time picture of the front and back of the house. 



The house is a bit out of place style wise for Moonlight Falls but I didn't really care. 
I just wanted to play in my new build...lol





3 comments:

  1. LMAO = I like them gorgeous and am not ashamed!
    Lol...
    Should Ethan be elderly already :(
    Keon looks like he is settling into to his life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...yeah I had a hard time not completely changing her facial features. I still wanted her to look like herself but better. Overall I think she is cute.

      Ethan is right on time for being elderly. Remember he didn't even have Keon until after his mature adult b-day. He will most likely pass before Keon is even elderly.

      I am worried that Keon will not get married or even have kids without my interference in some way because he is perfectly happy never seeing his girlfriend. He doesn't even roll any wishes pertaining to the opposite sex in anyway....lol dummy

      Delete
  2. I am with you, I am not a big fan of ugly sims. I always feel like I must fix or tweak SOMETHING. :) I'm slowly catching up...huzzah! Nice house!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete