Thursday, May 23, 2013

Chapter 8

So I left you with things getting back into a semi normal order and the toddlers learning their skills. The playpen and walker were life savers for this family. I don't think the tots would have learned even half their skills if I didn't have these items.

 Here are a few pictures of the tots playing. 

It peek-a-boo time!!




Ethan and Lola eating together before they call a sitter and head out to the festival with Keon.


While at the festival Keon entered an eating contest but sadly lost to a girl.




Ethan turning in some of his tickets but I don't remember what he got.....


Skating time..........Keon got really good


When they get home Ethan read Keon a bedtime story. It was a well deserved day out and good bonding time for Ethan, Keon and Lola.


It's a new day and all the tots had their birthday and are now children. YaY!!!!!

Derrick

Damon (Keon's little twin)

Darcie

Daisy

Darcie and Derrick are eating together before their first day of school. 


Keon and Damon are sitting next to each other on the bus. They really do look like they could be twins. 


While the kids are away mom and dad will play. This is the first time they have been home alone since the quads were born. They didn't take advantage in the way you might think. Instead of woohooing, they played outside in the leaves. 



Keon had his teen birthday and is one step closer to taking over as the heir. 


Ethan got abducted by aliens and I was fully expecting him to come back pregnant but thankfully it didn't happen. 



I accidentally let Daisy's IF out and now she play with it all the time. Of course how could she not since it wont leave her alone. I thought it was funny when Lola and Darcie and standing there watching her probably thinking she has gone bonkers.......lol


Ethan and Lola like to practice magic together and then make out afterwards. The romance is very much still alive for these two I just don't take pictures because frankly I get sick of taking those photos over and over again. 



Ethan and Keon went round to visit Gavin because him and Loretta are getting pretty old and I don't suspect that they will be around a lot longer. 

While they were there, Ethan talked about the kids and Keon made his way to the music room and started plying with the instruments. 



While Ethan was gone Lola decided to adopt another cat and got a kitten named Wanton. 


So cute!


It was that time of year again when the sims get to dress like idiots and no one says anything about it. 

Here is the party picks along with Keon freezing to trick or treat. 


Look its a floating head they are talking to!

Cow plant Keon, haha



Not sure why he didn't wear his costume to trick or treat. The only thing I could come up with is that it was freezing and that's why. 


Look at all the chipmunks that have collected in the backyard because of that pile of leaves!


Silly kiddos playing on the couch


Bonehilda brushing her teeth. My Bonehildas do the most random shit.


It's prom time for Keon and he has an awesome night!

He was asked to go to prom by a girl named Felicity MacDuff. 
While at prom she asked him  to go steady and he said yes.
They had their first kiss at prom.
Keon charmed Felicity all night long with his epic dance moves. 


The next night it was time for Keon to become a young adult. 
Mom helped to cheer him on while he aged up. 


Young Adult Keon
So handsome!


Because Keon is an adult and will be moving out asap I went ahead and let Ethan and Lola have that baby they have been wishing for. Just look at their faces.....do you think they know that they get to try for a baby?


This bring us to the end of Ethan's reign as heir. I am sure that I could have stretched out his generation a little bit more but because they had quads it ruined playing them for me. I literally felt like I was going nuts trying to play the wishy way with four tots in the house. I locked in a see Keon age up well wish and as soon as Keon was finished with Prom I aged him up the next day. 

Okay that is enough rambling from me. I am excited to play with Keon because it will be nice to have just one sim to worry about for awhile. 

Hopefully I wont get bored though....haha



3 comments:

  1. Keon is cute :)even if he does have ginger hair!!
    I love Darcie and Daisy's hair in their age up pictures where did you get that from!! What on earth was that floatin head??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I LOVE ginger hair!! Lol.... I am excited to finally have it in my legacy but I am afraid that it wont last for long just because I like it so much. Haha.

      I have no clue what was up with the floating head....lol

      Daisy's hair can be found here http://thed3n.blogspot.com/2012/12/newseas-ladder-to-heaven-retextured-for.html

      and Darcie's hair is here http://beaverhausenx.tumblr.com/post/17229861010/newseas-voyage-im-extremely-conflicted

      Delete
  2. I can see how playing with quads could put you off of stretching it out as that's a handful of toddlers to care for.

    ReplyDelete