Friday, October 19, 2012

Generation 4 Introduction

Ethan Primrose

LTW: Five Star Chef

Traits: Good Sense of Humor, Athletic, Heavy Sleeper, Family-Oriented, Supernatural Fan

Likes: Soul music, Key Lime Pie, the color Blue

Upon discovering his love of all things supernatural, Ethan decided that he wanted to move to the town of Moonlight Falls. This town is rumored to have an abundance of supernatural creatures around every corner. It is believed that although different from humans genetically, they are very much just like us. They want to have families, careers and live their lives without being judged. This town is also known to have rare ingredients that can not be found in any other part of the world. Since the SN community doesn't export their goods the only way for an aspiring chef to get access is to live there. Of course Gavin could not let his son make the move on his own and has uprooted the whole family to Moonlight Falls. 






*I will be writing my chapters different from this point on and not focusing so much on trying to come up with a good story to tell. I will occasionally do what I just did in the paragraph above but am not to sure at this point. I have discovered that although I love writing (it is my minor) I have been less likely to work on my chapters because I can't think of a good way to write them. I have been doing an abundance of writing at school and more so this term then ever before and I know it will keep me from putting chapters out. So I am taking the pressure of storytelling off myself and we will all see together what I come up with. 





No comments:

Post a Comment