Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gavin ~ Chapter 5

When Loretta got on the computer our home page was flashing with two stories about our family that got her upset. The first story was about how my Uncle Leon (Kandice's son) had started dating Loretta's mother Alexandria. If that wasn't weird enough, Kandice and Loretta's brother Sidney had gotten married. 

Loretta was so upset to learn about her families business this way. Her brother didn't even tell her that he was dating anyone let alone getting married. My uncle Leon was close in age to us and now he had the potential to one day be her step-dad. This didn't bother me to much because they were both vampires and would be here way after we are gone. If being together makes them happy then who are we to say they shouldn't date. But I understand why my wife is so upset. 

The second story was about my aunt Melody, her and Shayne had a baby together, a boy they named Tarik. The bad side is that soon after he was born they got divorced because Shayne was caught cheating with Victoria Fregno. Shayne and Victoria have gotten married and are now expecting a boy of their own they plan to name Derick. 

Tarik and Derick....isn't that nice. Damn......doesn't Shayne know that anything he does will be blasted everywhere! I hope my aunt is doing okay with the news being all over the place. What a big slap in the face for her. 


I didn't like seeing my wife so upset during our honeymoon so I told her to dress up because we were going out tonight. However, as soon as we walked in to the lounge we saw my uncle Leon sitting at the bar. 


I sat by him to say hello and ordered Loretta a drink. She really didn't look happy to be there and it turned out to be a bad idea so once her drink was gone we headed home and went to sleep. This was not exactly how I envisioned spending the last part of our honeymoon.



The next morning I had a great plan to help Loretta cheer up. She is a cat lover and we have no animals so I figure a trip to the pet shop and the adoption of a cat would lift her spirits. So I told her to get dressed because I had a surprise for her. When we arrived at the pet store she was so excited that she rushed right in ahead of me. 


We spent a lot of time in there and she seemed to glow the whole time. She finally made a choice on a Japanese Bobtail kitten named Patches, she was very cute. We had to wait a few days for them to get her ready to come home with us. 

Loretta needed to work on her athletic skill some more for work so I decided to head to my parents house to see Willow. She has just gotten back from boarding school and I haven't seen her since she was a child. I didn't know what to expect when I saw her but I didn't really expect to see a full grown woman standing in front of me!


My sister was absolutely gorgeous! She very much looked and acted like someone that would have graduated from the school of Peace and Love. We chatted for hours about everything that has been going on and she shared much of her experience at the school with me. It was great to catch up but ended to soon because Loretta called to let me know that Patches has arrived already and she wanted me to come home and see her. So I said good-bye to my sister and headed home. 

I found Loretta holding Patches and giving her lots of loving. 



Today is my birthday and Loretta is taking me out to the Grind dance club. We had a great time drinking and dancing but I can't say we did that all night. Loretta got a call from her mother asking if she would come over so they could talk. She didn't want to go because it was my birthday but I told I didn't mind, I knew they needed to talk and work things out. 

After Loretta left Elli walked in and zoned in on me. We danced for awhile and then went to her place to hangout. While I was there we watched the stars and chatted, it was nice to see her. While I was there I realized that I didn't have any romantic feelings for her anymore. When I got ready to leave she tried to give me some flowers and I had to tell her that I was not interested in her that way anymore. She really didn't like hearing that at all but I needed to say it so she would know and stop flirting with me every time she saw me. 



When I got Loretta was waiting up for me so I told her what happened with Elli. She wasn't even mad she told me that she trusted me because if she didn't then she would never have agreed to marry me and then gave me a kiss. 

I asked her about how the visit with her mother went. She said not that well, her mother and my uncle got married today. That is why she called her over because she didn't want her to hear about it from someone else. Loretta was upset because the whole thing was hidden from her but in the end decided it wasn't worth being mad about. She didn't want to waste anymore energy being mad about something that she had no control over. 

We ended the last night of our honeymoon wrapped in each other's arms the way it's supposed to be. 


The next day I completed my life time wish of becoming a Creature-Robot Cross Breeder. As soon as I walked out of work I called my dad. He was so excited for me and told me now I needed to get to work on giving him a grandchild. I swear that man is never happy with me. 


Since Loretta had to work late I decided to do some work for my agent and went to the Lounge to promote a new drink they had. It didn't taste very well so I gave them my review of it and headed to the dance club instead. I always had way more fun at the Grind dancing, it was my favorite place to go for celebrations. 



I decided that my father was right and it's time for us to have a baby. He is getting very old and wont live forever and I want him to know that he made the right choice in having me be the family heir. I talked to Loretta and told her I was ready and thankfully she is ready too. In fact she didn't want to wait another minute and we started trying right in the hot tub. 



Patches had grown a lot since we got her, she no longer looks like a kitten. My favorite thing to do with her is to get her to chase my laser light. It is so funny to watch her run around in circle and try to climb the wall. 


Since I have gotten married I basically live on salad. I love Loretta to death but man, that woman cannot cook. She is trying learn though and has taken a few classes but she still is not very good at it. She gets so frustrated when she burns the food and ends up giving me a salad to eat. I dutifully eat it and tell her what a great job she is doing. Today she made pancakes for breakfast and as usual was getting upset while cooking but today she actually gave me what she cooked. I have to say they were very good and I have no clue what she was getting upset about.



  Loretta has been getting sick a lot and feeling really tired. We are hoping that this is a sign she is pregnant. She has an appointment to get checked out in a few days so soon we will know if we are having a baby. We are both really excited and can't wait to expand our family. 






* I want to thank you for reading and apologize for it taking so long to get this chapter out. I have had a lot going on and no internet for the longest time but now I am back and plan to get more chapters out in the days that follow. Hope you all have a wonderful morning/day/evening.  

3 comments:

  1. I am really glad you are back - I have missed you!!! I can't wait to see there baby - I expect it to be very cute!! It is nice that he has completed his ltw already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie!!

    He had no intentions I think of having a baby but since they like to woohoo a lot I was able to give them one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see a new chapter. She does look upset while cooking which is funny. I bet the baby does look cute with how those two look.

    ReplyDelete