Thursday, February 28, 2013

Chapter 7

As I am sure you guys can guess things around the Primrose house has been crazy. Ethan and Lola only have time for one thing, taking care of the babies. Keon and Hannah the cat have been pretty much ignored the last few days and as a result something terrible happened. The social worker showed up and went straight in to the nursery.


However, don't worry too much because she was there to collect Hannah. It was a sad day in the Primrose house and Lola took it the hardest. Hannah has after all been with Lola before they became a part of Ethan's family. As the social worker stood looking at the babies you think she would have understood why Hannah was neglected. 


Keon has been doing a great job of taking care of himself and since he is the heir I have been keeping on eye on him so nothing bad will happen. He is a very productive little boy always doing something and he always does his homework without fail. 


Ethan and Lola found some time to enjoy each others company and even woohoo. Ethan got to enjoy a full meal and Lola even got to take a bath. 


How could they have time to do all this but not take car of Hannah you ask. Well because they babies are now toddlers and they are very happy little tots. With so many of them they never get lonely and if they do they play peek-a-boo together. 

This is Derrick


This is Daisy


This is Darcie

*They pretty much look identical except one has a little darker skin*

I forgot to take a close up of Damon but just picture Keon as a toddler because Damon has red hair and green eyes just like him. If they would have been toddlers together it would have been impossible to tell them apart. Here you can see Ethan getting a start on teaching Damon how to talk. 


When I was taking the picture of Damon and Ethan I notice in the background that a puff of smoke kept appearing in front of Derrick. So I swung the camera towards him and I found him making his toy disappear and reappear. It was so funny to watch and he kept at it for awhile. Then a little later that day I caught Daisy doing the same thing. The faces they make when the toy disappears is too cute. 


Hey where'd it go!

All better...........lol


Look at that face, she looks so sad!

All better again! Look at the pure joy on her face. 

Look all four tots asleep at the same time. That very rarely happens nowadays. Ethan and Lola took full advantage with a quick woohoo. They keep wishing for another baby too even though I keep ignoring it. That pesky wish will not go away!



Lola got started on teaching Derrick how to talk. In the nursurey the girls are playing side by side and they are just so darn cute. 



I forgot to mention that Lola had her mature adult birthday the day after the babies were born. She is going through a midlife crisis, go figure right. She wished to have a make-over and had the going crazy moodlet. So to kill two birds with one stone I sent her to the Salon for a make-over. 


Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of it. It really didn't look to bad but I do remember that it wasn't exactly what I picture her style to be. She liked it though. 

Finally something awesome happened, Ethan wished for Bonehilda! I was so excited because I knew that she would be all over those tots and help keep them all happy. 


First thing she did was go and pick up a screaming tot. I knew she would help! Things are going to get a little bit easier around here. 


*On a side note: I didn't know that Bonehilda eats. I have her in a lot of my other saves and I have never seen her eat. Look, look proof..............lol


With Bonehilda's wonderful help Ethan and Lola were able to get a full nights sleep since the babies were born. The next day they woke up refreshed and very well rested. 


Ethan finally had time to fix the dishwasher and Lola did the laundry. They finally had time to do all the mundane things that have fallen to the way side since the little four babes. 


The day was very productive, Ethan started teaching Derrick and Daisy how to walk and Lola got a start on teaching Damon. 




This is where I will leave you, with the house getting back in order and everyone happy.

Thanks for reading!



3 comments:

  1. Aw, the four toddlers are cute and have kept them very busy. I have never seen Boneheilda eat before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww the toddlers are cute.

    That toy dissappearing act has really baffled me - Red has been a witch since the day I got supernatural and in normal fashion she has had a tonne of kids since then - ive never seen one of her toddlers do that.

    I have however seen the toy dissappear on a normal child - it was a magic lamb that came out of the grabber machine that dissappeaars and jumps round the house.

    Ive seen bonehilda eat because I turn her into a controllable sim by adding her to the family using the mc mod - she is quite amuzing especially living a normal life. She actually becomes a lot more efficient when shes controllable - she still obsesses over doing housework but she does gardening and laundry too automonously when shes controllable. i have a thread on simpletons about bonehilda being contrallable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out of the four tots they are the only two that make their toys disappear. I always forget about the grabber machine. I should get one so the kids can have new toys.

      Bonehilda is always hit and miss for me. Sometimes I delete her so and get a new one. Each one acts differently but the one thing they have in common is that they are all good with the babies and toddlers. One of the girls is terrified of Bonehilda and runs away from her all the time. I will have to try having her as part of the family.

      Delete