Saturday, July 5, 2014

Olivia ~ Chapter 3

Olivia really enjoyed having Denver all grown up now. He was much easier to take on walks and didn't require as much training. There were no more accidents to clean up in the house either which was a great bonus!


He still wasn't too big for smoochies though...and he got them on a daily basis. I don't think he minded!


After returning from her walk with Denver Olivia received a letter in the mail. It had no address on it, almost like someone just walked up and put it in her mailbox. Curious to see what it was Olivia went inside and sat at the desk. She opened the letter and read:

Olivia,
Sometimes I wonder how I feel about you. Scared of these feelings because it's still new and I catch myself thinking of the best way to to tell you. Hoping you'll return my confession showing you care and then I catch myself again… and drag my thoughts back to reality.

The dreams I have of you are so vivid and clear I feel TRUE happiness inside and that there is nothing to fear. People say dreams have underlying meanings and not to ignore them. I say we both know what they mean and now I want you to know that I am falling for you...will you make my dreams come true?

-Antoine


Olivia's heart started to hammer in her chest and butterflies went to war in her stomach. She couldn't believe that Antoine was confessing to having feelings for her. She wanted nothing more then to drive to his house and ravage him. Instead she thought it would be best to answer him with a letter of her own. Now she just had to figure out what to write back. 

Antoine,
I feel the same...now get over here you sexy beast and take me.


Antoine,
I never imagined that you could be feeling the same as me. I am falling for you too.


Antoine,
I loved the way you looked at me the other day. I couldn't talk, my mouth felt numb and all I could get out was "Thanks" before I left your house. I stood on your porch wishing nothing more than for you to open up the door and kiss me. I often dream of you...I am falling for you too!

-Olivia



Needing to work out some of this pent up frustration Olivia headed to the local gym. Instead of running on the treadmill which was her usual workout Olivia opted for the pull-up bar. 


After she finished her set she heard a very familiar and sexy voice call her name. Her stomach dropped...did she bring up the letter to him or play it cool. He wouldn't have had time to see her letter yet since he is here working out too. Olivia went with playing it cool. Knowing that he had feelings for her made it so much easier to talk with him. She figured she would invite him over so they could hang out for awhile. 


Once they got to her place Antoine did the strangest thing and started sniffing her. At first Olivia though it was weird but just went with it curious to see what would happen. 


By the end of it she was laughing...it was just the funniest thing she had ever seen another person do. Although I guess Antoine wouldn't really qualify as a normal person...he was a werewolf. 


She didn't mind that little fact...she actually thought it made him sexier. Once he was all done sniffing her he transformed back in to his normal self. He explained that changing forms to do his workout gave him an edge and made it more intense. He asked how she felt about him being werewolf and she let him know that it didn't bother her one bit. 

She decided to take this opportunity to tell him that she received his letter and how she felt about him. It was all very nerve racking for her. 


Before he could respond to what she told him she went in for a kiss. She didn't want to lose her nerve and figured now was as good as time as any to do it. 


One thing lead to another and before she knew it they had made their way to her bedroom again but for a different reason. It may not have been a good idea to sleep with him so soon but Olivia didn't care. She had no idea where their relationship was going or if things would even work out. None of that mattered once she had him in her bed. 


After Antoine left Sita made an appearance again and laid in to Olivia for her improper behavior. Sita tried to warn her that it wasn't a good idea to go sleeping around with the men she worked with because it would only end in disaster. Olivia didn't want to hear anything her great old grandmother ghost had to say and told her so. 


After that the days and nights seemed to be flying by and Olivia was blissfully happy with how her life was turning out. She had gotten a few promotions and was well on her way to taking things over. 

She spent a lot of time with Antoine now that their feelings were out in the open. She adored when he was in wolf-man form because he loved to have his belly rubbed. 


There were evenings spent together watching the stars. 



Gentle embraces and sweet kisses shared




and of course a lot of time spent cuddling in bed. 


They haven't slept together since that first night he came over. There was no real reason she could think of for why it hasn't happened again...it just hasn't. Things have been going great just the way they are right now. However, Olivia has started thinking more and more about having children. Is Antoine the one she would eventually start a family with? She didn't actually know that answer to that question and that scared her a little. 


Olivia was feeling scared and nervous and frustrated with herself. She didn't know where she wanted things to lead with Antoine. A good rant should help her figure things out or at least get things off her mind for awhile. Her family was coming to visit for the holiday she had mixed feelings about introducing Antoine to her family. 





2 comments:

  1. She seems a little mixed up!
    I love the love letters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she is mixed up! She wants him but then doesn't want him. I think she secretly afraid of commitment. You will get to see a little of that going on in a few chapters.

      Delete