Monday, September 19, 2011

Chapter 1

Well I figured since I wanted to have a perfect garden, learning the gardening skill would be the best first move. So I headed off to the Science facility to take a class. The class was very fascinating and they gave everyone a starter kit that contained some seeds for lettuce, tomatoes, and apples.


When I got out of class I saw a very good looking man standing out front and decided I would go introduce myself. His name is Wicked and he was very nice. Being inappropriate I thought flirting with him would be a good idea. He enjoyed the flirting a little to much and tried to give me flowers. I thought it was a little premature since I just met him. I refused to take them and headed home to plant my seeds.



After planting my seeds I was exhausted and went straight to bed. When I woke I was very hungry, I had no clue how to cook but thought it would be fun to try.


I ended up catching the kitchen on fire after forgetting my food was in the oven. The firefighter was not impressed with me and gave me a nice long lecture on fire safety. At this point I was really starving and I just grabbed some cereal.



Going outside to check on my garden I was pleased to find it coming along nicely. I watered and weeded with delight, excited to finally have something growing. I think I am going to register as a self employed gardener to make some extra cash. Off to City Hall I go...


On the cab ride home I passed a night club called the Grind. I had the cab pull over so I could go in and have a drink. I don't know anyone in this town and I think it would fun to drink and dance the night away. When I walked in the place was hopping, I ordered my drink and walked around getting the feel for the place. I bumped in to a soldier named Leeland on my way out of the restroom. He was cute and I started to flirt with him right away. He didn't like me doing that and became rude so I gave him a good piece of my mind. Which he appreciated even less.



I really needed to cut loose, I think dancing on the table will relive some stress. This was the most fun I have had in years.


When the club closed I was to wired up to go home and go to sleep. Walking under the stars seemed a better thing to do. Still feeling a little buzzed from all those drinks I thought it would be fun to kick over someones trash can.


The owner of the house came out before I could make an escape. He was so gorgeous, I felt a little weird about knocking over his trash can now. As he got closer I got the impulse to flirt with him and asked him what his sign was.


We talked and flirted for a long time, he rubbed my back and I rubbed his. The next thing I know we are kissing and it was wonderful. I didn't even know what his name was yet but I do know that he is not getting away from me.




4 comments:

  1. It's sad you didn't get to finish with Leo, but Sita looks like she's going to have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I like her attitude! Can't wait to see the next chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like your inappropriate sita is going to be more fun than any of my inappropriate characters have been :) Does that guy she is kissing look a little like Leo?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start, love it, can't wait to see what she gets up to :)

    ReplyDelete