Sunday, September 18, 2011

Introduction

Hello, my name is Sita Primrose and I am the founder of Primrose Legacy of Wishes. I am flirty, inappropriate, neat, a green thumb, and I love the outdoors. My favorite color is black, I love cheesesteak and custom music. My life time wish is to have the perfect garden.



I have moved to Sunset Valley to start my new life and legacy. I have absolutely no family left in this world because my family was killed in a car accident when I was very young. With no one to take care of me I grew up in an orphanage. All my young life I have wished that my life could be different. Then a couple days before my birthday I was visited by a strange woman that said she had something for me. She gave me a book called "My Sims Wishy Adventures" that held the key to getting everything I wished for.

I am apparently a descendant from the Giggs family who are the ones that discovered this secret. My only requirement is to have a child of my own blood that can carry this legacy on. The first born child will always be the new heir although I can have more children if I desire. This woman gave my $16,500 and bought me a small 2bdrm house to get me started.





Now it is my responsibility to start and carry on the Primrose Legacy of Wishes. I have no clue what to even do with myself in this house and town. 


I guess the first thing I should do is learn how to garden...




2 comments:

  1. I have not read your other wishacy but this is looking great so far! I love your founder, she looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great you have started up again :) Like your founder - love her tatoo's. Her little house is cute!!!! shame Leo had to end though!!!

    ReplyDelete