Monday, September 26, 2011

Chapter 3

That last few days with Jace have been wonderful and tiring. I have taken a couple days to myself to catch up on some sleep and work on my garden. It is coming along quite nicely and growing more everyday. Pretty soon I will have a few perfect plants.


I think it is time for me to call Jace and ask him to meet me at the beach. I have been thinking about our relationship a lot the last few days. I am ready to take it to the next level and ask him to marry me. I know we haven't known each other long but I feel like there will never be anyone I love as much as I love him.

He has agreed to meet me as soon as he gets off. I am so happy to see him that I jump in to his arms and give him a big kiss.


I don't want to waste another minute. I get down on one knee and ask if he will marry me. He is very shocked but says yes he would love too.



As I gaze in to his eyes about to kiss him I hear a woman yelling at us. I glance over and see Lilly staring at us and making extremely rude comments. I don't know what her problem is, I have only seen her around town a few times. We have never even be introduced before so I don't see why she would be yelling at us.



I ask Jace if he knows her and he says that she is his ex-girlfriend. Hmm.....well I am not going to let her ruin my perfect moment any longer. I march right over to her and ask her what her problem is.



She starts calling me a home wrecker and all sorts of nasty things. After a minute of taking it I loose it and give her a piece of my mind. After all she had her chance and obviously it didn't work out. How dare she try and ruin my proposal! Jealous twit...


My words are like a slap in the face to her. I may not be inherently mean but you definitely don't want to get on my bad side. I have decreed her my nemesis....We will never be friends.


A few days later Jace came over and played me a new song he wrote. It was called Eternal Love and he wrote it just for me. It was beautiful!


After he finished with the song I figured there was no reason for us to wait to get married. I asked him if he minded just exchanging our vows right here and now. He had no objections so did it right there in my little living room.



We decided that I should move in with him because his house was a lot bigger than mine. So I put a for sale sign in the lawn and we headed to my new home. It was big with plenty of room to fill with the sound of children.




5 comments:

  1. She's quite a character. Her and Jace looks like they'll make nice babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a shame the ex was their to ruin her proposal - can not wait to see babies :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww they are married! I wonder if the ex will make a reappearance, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just started to read it and I'm loving it! :) Adding your blog to my list on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog through lovesstorms blog and I have to say its a really cute story so far. There both very attractive sims and I cant wait to see their kiddos :D

    ReplyDelete