Monday, September 19, 2011

Chapter 2

After our make out session we properly introduced ourselves. His name is Jace Kahl and he is in the music business. He is rich and lives in this huge house all alone. He is new to town like me and doesn't know many people. I had been invited to a party and asked Jace if he would like to go with me as my date. He agreed and said he would meet me there later because he had to go to work.

When he showed up at the party he looked really nervous. After I walked up to and said hello he gave me flowers. He looked so cute staring up at me to see if I liked them. I inhaled the smell deeply and smiled, they were wonderful.



 We didn't stay at the party long, we were to caught up in each other to be good guest. So I invited him back to my place. We mostly cuddled on the couch, talked and shared a kiss or two. I got the urge to ask him to stay but decided against it. There would be another time for that I was sure of it.


The next morning I got a call from Jace asking me if I wanted to come hang out. I told him I would be there in a bit and hopped in the shower to get ready. When I got there we were in each others arms instantly. The kissing grew from tender to fire and we ended up in a room on the bed. Well you all know what comes next...



We worked up a good appetite and needed to refuel. I was a little cocky as I walked out of the room and Jace thought I looked cute strutting around his house.


After we finished eating we had more energy to burn and that led us back upstairs to a different room...


Which then led to the hot tube.......


We ended back upstairs again....


This was turning out to be the best day of my life and it wasn't even over yet. I kissed Jace and confessed my attraction for him. Which, if he didn't know how I felt by now then there was something seriously wrong with him. After I was done talking with him I gave him a present, after all he gave me flowers on the first date. +



I headed downstairs to get a bite to eat when I noticed that Jace had changed in to his work clothes. I asked if he was leaving and he said that he just had to run down and help the band set up for a concert. Before he kissed me good bye I just blurted out, "Will you be my boyfriend?" He gave me a very sexy smile, kissed me and said of course.


He called me later that night and asked if I would like to meet him at the park to watch the stars. I told him that I was on my way. I can't believe how fast things are moving between us. I have never felt this way about anyone in my whole life.

Once I arrived at the park we kissed, talked and then found a tree house to have some fun in....I hope no one is around to see this. Oh and remind me to never let my future children come to this park and play in the tree house.



I don't think that things can get any better then they are right now. After we were finished playing around I kissed him good night and headed home. I was exhausted from the last few days and needed to have a long good nights sleep. 



*After she kissed Jace that first day all she wished for was to go on dates and woohoo with him. So I am sorry for the woohoo overload but that was all she was giving me to work with....lol

4 comments:

  1. That was steamy! haha
    They are really cute together and can't wait to see how their relationship progresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - well there is no guessing where thier relationship is going lol Yes is was a little steamy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Jace, they make a great couple! Loved the woo hoo in the treehouse, haha, I must get Generations (I'm presuming that's where you get the treehouse).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came across your wishacy and like it so far. Your founder is really beautiful and her character is extremely interesting! I have never played with an inappropriate sim before, but that seems to be fun. I will definitely check out your next chapters!

    ReplyDelete