Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Chapter 7

The surprise party for Merrick was a hit! Everyone had a great time and Merrick really enjoyed his cake.


After Merrick finished eating his cake he headed straight for the chess table. I think he may be a bit of a genius but then I already knew that. 


This pregnancy has been just s easy as the first except that my back hurts a lot. Jace is always giving me back rubs. I just love him to death. 



Jace is also always to talking to, listening to, and feeling my belly. He just says that he wants his baby to know him before she arrives. Yes that is right I said she, we are having a girl! We are both ecstatic to know we are getting what we wanted. 




Merrick just loves to soak up as much knowledge as he can. He has Jace read him bedtime stories from skill books instead of the children stories I bought. After school instead of coming home he always sits right outside the schools door and does his homework. I just know he is going to great things with his life. 



********************

Well I have come to the end of my pregnancy. I should be having our girl any day now and I am scared. Jace has really pulled away from me in the last few weeks. He is always off ridding his motorcycle. Most of the time he doesn't come home after work and I don't know what to make of it. When I try to talk to him about it he just says I am worrying for nothing. He blames it on work saying that he has to do a lot of appearances to get his name out there and blah...blah...blah. 


Well here it is another night and Jace isn't home. I am drinking some coffee to try and stay up so I can speak to him when he gets home. I can not keep living like this! He said he had to stay late at work again......


Ahh....ohh....it's time, it's time. Crap he is not going to be here for the birth of our daughter that ass. 



Well she is just a doll, she looks exactly like Jace. We had picked out the name Melody for her when we found out the we were having a girl. The name fits her!

 I can't believe that he would work late knowing that I was so close to having her. Well I am not going to wait up all night, I am to tired after this. 


When I woke up in the morning Jace was still not home. I got Merrick off to school and took care of Melody's needs as well. Then I plopped down on the couch and waited. When Jace did finally come and saw that I wasn't pregnant any more he ran straight for the room and picked her up. 


I was right on his heel. There was no way he was going to dodge talking to me and explaining himself. So I cornered him in front of the crib and asked him what the hell was going on. 


He stuck to his story of working late and said that he feel asleep at the studio because it got so late. I was not impressed with that answer and I have a feeling that he is lying to me!


He walked away with a smirk on his face.... I have no clue what to make of all this. I just wish I really knew what was going on!





***Just an FYI***

* This is what Jace was up to while he was gone all night. 


After she kicked him out at 3am he just stayed in her yard and in when she got up in the morning they both started playing the guitar at the same time, her inside and him outside. 


I thought he was never going to come home on his own. They didn't do anything other than sleep but then again I wasn't watching him the whole time because Sita went into labor. 

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, Jace is off seeing someone else. I doubt Sita will take it well at all. Melody is a pretty name for their daughter and Merrick is a handsome little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least all they did was sleep? Haha. I think Merrick is going to be very good looking when he's older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! and she is a vampire. what is he playing at!!!!

    ReplyDelete