Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Chapter 4

After the wedding was over and I was all moved in, we did not waste anytime getting frisky. We pretty much alternated between eating, being frisky, and sleeping. We ate our first meal as man and wife out back then went straight into the hot tube. We definitively used it to all of it's possible potential.





After the honeymoon was over and Jace returned to work I was stuck at home. So I decided that I needed to head back to my old place and gather some of my plants. Along the way I also picked up some seeds that I found lying around town. After about a week my new garden was looking really nice. 


So while Jace worked away at becoming a Rock Star, I played on the computer, along with researching how to improve my garden faster. I also became interested in chemistry and started trying to invent different potions on the lab table Jace bought for me. I know my mature adult birthday is coming soon and as a result I have spent an insane amount of time looking in the mirror trying to see if I have any wrinkles yet. I am not looking forward to that at all. 



The best part of my day though is when Jace gets home and we take 15 minutes every night to sit outside,  watch the stars and talk. I just love when he whispers sweet nothings in my ear!



One thing I really enjoy doing for my husband is cooking. I mean I liked to cook before but it just has a different meaning now that I am doing it for someone else too. Oh and I love to use the fresh fruits and veggies I get from my garden. Which is coming along very well.



Jace's music career is coming along great, he has already been promoted twice. He is now a Lyricist, and let me tell you, he plays his guitar all the time. It's a good thing he is so good at it else it would drive me mad. 

Now that his career is coming along nicely I think it would be a good time to break the news to him. I am not sure how he will react but I am hoping he will be happy. 


Since I wasn't to sure how he was going to take my big news I decided to tell him before he left for work. I know, I know not the best plan but what can I say...... So I stopped him right at the top of the stairs and told him I was pregnant. 


I worried for absolutely nothing.....He was happy and in fact he started laughing. He said with the way we spent our honey moon it was really no surprise at all that I would have gotten pregnant. 













4 comments:

  1. "He said with the way we spent our honey moon it was really no surprise at all that I would have gotten pregnant. " That's what I was thinking! haha
    Ooo can't wait to see the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this couple, they are so cute together. Can't wait for the baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are such an adorable couple that the baby will be just as adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol - looks like you a couple of obsessed sims :) I can not wait to see the babies :)

    ReplyDelete