Saturday, February 16, 2013

Problems

I am extremely frustrated right now!!

Every time I have played this file in the last few weeks the whole game crashes to desktop. I can play all new files just fine with no problems at all. However since the installment of seasons I have noticed that none of my old files work properly. They all lag and eventually crash to desktop or the festival doesn't work right and so on.

My thoughts on this are that my old files are useless unless I want to play in 15 minute intervals which I refuse to do. With this being said I am not sure what to do exactly. I guess I could save Ethan's household to library and restart them in a new town and see if that helps. The downside to that is they are all going to lose their friends and so forth. I will definitely have to move the other Primrose family too so I don't lose the family tree. Ugh.....this is a big pain in the ass. I might just scrap it and start a new Primrose family since I do love that family name. Any input or suggestions would be much appreciated.

I seem to have the most horrid luck trying to get through a whole  legacy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment