Sunday, February 17, 2013

Update

After I made my post yesterday I fired the game back up and saved all the family to the library. I started a new MF town and added them back to it. I played for two hours with no problems at all just like all my other new saves. So Ethan's generation is saved!! YaY!

Now I should mention that starting this new save has kick started some new wishes for this family. One of which I haven't seen yet and was pleasantly surprised to see. I also got the surprise of my life when playing and something happened that I never knew was possible in this game. I am thinking this surprise had something to do with the mods I have in my game but it happened nonetheless and cannot be changed.

So as you can see there are some exciting updates ahead once I have some more pictures. A lot of my game play yesterday was getting the town set up and only briefly playing the household to get them back on track.

Talk to you all soon!

1 comment: