Friday, November 4, 2011

Chapter 8

Well since Melody has been born Jace is back to his old self again. He has even been home every night right after work. May be it was just my imagination playing tricks on me. I don't know but what ever the reason it's done with now.

Melody had her birthday and is a toddler now. She is very beautiful and looks just like Jace! She even has his natural talent for music. I can see a future in the music industry for her.



I haven't really had the chance to bond with Melody like I would have liked to. Jace is always with her when he is home. She is definitely a daddy's girl! 


Just look at the way she gazes at her daddy after he lays her down. You can see just how much she loves him. 

Jace has taught her how to walk...


and talk....


He even got her potty trained which I thought for sure he would let me handle. 


I do get to spend a little time with her when Jace is at work. Her favorite thing to do is play on the toys outside. She learned fast that when I say it's time to get off she had better listen if she wants to ride again. 


But there seems to be a limit to the amount of time she can handle without her daddy. When it is close to the time he gets home she becomes miss cranky pants and starts crying about everything.


But once Jace is home she is all smiles again.


 I know I shouldn't be jealous but I am. I do not have a great relationship with either of my children. Merrick is perfectly happy doing things on his own. He has a wonderful imagination and is always playing out stories that he has made up. 


He has even taken an interest in the lab set we have. One time his experiment blew up on him, he was not impressed by it. It also didn't stop him from going at it again. I once asked him why he is so persistent in creating new potions and he said that he wanted to create a potion to make his imaginary friend real. Like I said, he has a great imagination. 




The one thing that he does always ask us for is a bedtime story. That 30 minutes if reading him to sleep is a very precious time for me and I treasure every second of it. 


Jace and I went out for the first time together after the kids were born for our birthday. You could tell there was still some kind of a strain between us. Things just don't feel like they did when we first met. We have no romance anymore, that spark seems to have died. 


After I finished eating I sent Jace home and I went to the spa for a full body treatment. I need to figure out how to fix my marriage because I can not live without passion in my life. 


Merrick and Melody's birthday is going to be celebrated on the same day this year. So besides figuring out how to save my marriage I will be planning a huge joint birthday party. I am excited for my kids to enter this next stage in their lives. Especially Merrick cause he will be a teenager!


*Well Jace hasn't had any wishes pertaining to that other sim he spent the night with so all is good in that department. For two sims that started out so hot and heavy they sure have simmered down. They haven't rolled any romantic wishes for each other in a long time. They are being really boring right now actually.... hence the really boring chapter. 

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully their marriage works out. I bet the kids will look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaarrrrrrrrr they burnt themselves out at the beginning with that steamy romance they had - lol I hope things get better for them!! Both kids are really cute.

    ReplyDelete