Friday, February 24, 2012

Gavin~ Chapter 1

The day before my graduation my mother went in to labor and gave birth to a boy just like my father predicted. I now had a new little brother named Xavier and he like me looks just like our father. She was relieved that it was before I graduated at not the day of.



Everyone except Willow got the day off for my graduation. The private school would not let Willow leave though because they said it would disrupt her studies. I was a little sad about that but they did let her phone me and we talked for awhile. My mother was very much excited that I was graduating and she could barley contain herself.


I graduated with honors which was no surprise because I did stay on top of my studies. The part that surprised me was that I was voted most likely to offend others. That had me and my family laughing a little.


Elli was there as well and she congratulated me with a big kiss. After the ceremony was over we decided to go to the Grind to celebrate even more. No more homework, no more books, no more teaches dirty looks! It was time to party.



I got so wasted at the  dance club and by the time I got home I just curled up in front of the door and passed out. My mother thought it would be funny to wake me up bright and early with her music. Don't get me wrong she is a wonderful musician but it doesn't sound so good when your head is pounding.



Right then I decided that I couldn't live here anymore. My father had told me that he would have a house built for me if I wanted to move out but I couldn't wait that long. But I found a nice house that I felt was perfect for me and bought it right away. It was only across town so I would still be close to them but not to close.



I invited Elli over that night to show her my new house and we christened it the proper way in the hot tub. It felt good knowing that my mother wouldn't be coming out of the house at any moment to yell at me.



The next few months were amazing! I loved being on my own, the only downfall was that I had to do all the cooking and I must admit I was not that great at it yet.


I worked on my fishing skill for work although I was already great at fishing. It was something I did a lot growing up. I loved my job at the science facility and even got promoted to a Useless Contraption Manipulator.


I went out to the clubs a lot for promotional work, this was probably my favorite kind of PR work to do. The other great thing about it was no one could complain that I drank a lot because it was all celeb work.


I decided to build a bar out back and starting teaching myself how to make drinks. My first drink was terrible but with everything I'll get better with practice.



Elli spent the night with me a lot too. We really didn't get to see each other that much during the day because we both worked a lot but at night she was always here and every morning I would send her off with a kiss.



My dad called me up the other day and asked if I would come by for a visit because they had something they wanted to talk to me about. So I headed over to find out what was going on. They told me I had two new sisters. They had twin girls again named Katina and Tamara. That was a little surprising, especially since they didn't even bother to call and tell me my mother was pregnant.


I decided to go out to the dance club that night and let loose. While I was there I ran into Loretta. You might remember her as the girl that got beat up at my slumber party the night I was brought home by the police. Back then she was a vampire but she hated it and I guess got a cure for it from the science facility.

I never thought much about her when we were teens. I have no attraction to vampires but I have to admit, now that we are grown and she is human, she is amazing! I ended up asking her to come to my house to hang out and she agreed.


We flirted all night but it didn't go any farther than that. A little after 2am we were both exhausted so I drove her home, I wanted her to spend the night but didn't ask. I walked her inside and said goodnight. Leaving there was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I don't know what it is about her now but we have an amazing connection. It has to be because she is human now.


When I left Loretta I decided to walk home to think about all these feelings I was having for her. I felt a little guilty because of Elli but we are not even officially dating yet. I have never asked her to be my girlfriend so in a sense it can't really be cheating. Then again Loretta and I didn't even kiss, we only flirted so that doesn't count anyways.

While walking I ran into my aunt Melody who was very pregnant. We chatted for awhile and she told me that she has just gotten married a few months ago to Shayne Ugli after they found out she was pregnant. I was a little shocked because Shayne was one of my friends and spent the night at my house a few times when we were teens. I can't believe he never told me that he was hooking up with my aunt. How weird is it that my friend is now technically my uncle. I wonder what his dad Kai thinks about all this?



I have had quite a few shockers today. First my parents had twins again, Loretta is human now and we have this magnetic attraction for one another, and the weirdest of all is my friend married and got my aunt pregnant. Man I could really use a drink or two or three!



2 comments:

  1. lol - looks like Gavin is going to be a naughty boy!!! I see some fun coming!! So Kai is not gay in your game - and your boys grandson has walked into your wishacy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of Rocky kids from your game are gay in mine....lol I think it's just your world that likes to make everyone gay! Yes Kandice and Rocky's grandson have made their way into my family. But so far none of them have made it in to the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete