Monday, February 27, 2012

Gavin ~ Chapter 4

When I made the reservations I didn't account for the time difference and it was to late to eat. I didn't let it discourage me though and I called Loretta and asked her to come over. She was so excited that I was back in town that she just jumped straight in to my arms. Man I love this woman and I know I am making the right  choice. None of the others ever make me feel the way I do than when I am with Loretta.


Since she already ate and it was to late to make the reservations we headed to the dance club instead. We danced and had a few drinks, then right before closing I got down on one knee and proposed. You could see the shock on her face and I was worried for a moment that she was going to say no. She didn't, she said yes!


I really didn't want to wait to long before we got married but I did want to have a bachelor party first. So the next day I called my dad and told him the good news before he could freak out over my reputation. He was so happy for me and proud that I was finally settling down. 

We planned the party for later that night after I got off work. I ended up getting another promotion at work today. I am now a Aquatic Ecosystem Tweaker. I am getting pretty close to my LTW now and I think it is a great time to get married and finally give my father what he has been waiting for. 

The bachelor party was a great success, I had a lot of people show up and they all had a great time. My father gave a toast to tell everyone how proud he was of me and then he sprayed the crap out of me with some champagne. It was all a lot of fun!




Loretta and I were both really busy with work now and we didn't get to see each other that often since the engagement. It made it really hard to plan a wedding. I have received a few promotions at work and am now a Top Secrect Researcher. I am almost done with my LTW and I can't seem to pin down my fiance long enough to marry her. This was starting to bother me a little. 

My mother had called and asked if I wanted to come over for a party and I thought that sounded like a great idea. I really needed to get out of the house other than to go to work so I headed over to her place. When I got there no one else was there yet and my mom was playing one of her instruments. I sat and listened to her play for awhile and it helped calm all my stresses away. 


Then to my surprise Loretta walked in, I had no clue she was coming too. She told me that her and my mother had planned for us to come over and get married tonight. Nothing big and grand just us and our family. I thought it sounded perfect. 


So with our family looking on we exchanged our vows and rings. We are now husband and wife, I don't think I could be any happier than I am right this minute. It was even more special than anything we could have planned together. 




After we finished the little ceremony we didn't hang around my parents house much longer. I wanted to get a start on our honeymoon right away. When we got home we both were feeling a little frisky and spent the whole night in the bed, however, we were not sleeping. 


In fact that is where we spent the next few days was in the room, we only came out to eat and use the restroom. When we showered we did it together, I never wanted the honeymoon to end. 


Although we both wanted the honeymoon to last forever, we knew it couldn't. We did have to work on our skills for work and eventually go back to work. So I headed out to my garden and did some tending. It was hard to maintain my garden though because it seemed every time something started to grow a stray animal would come along and gobble it up. My apple tree has been doing very well though and managed to grow all the way. 


Loretta needed to get her athletic skill up because she wants to be a Super Star Athlete some day. So she started to work out every morning while I was tending my little garden. 


The one thing she wasn't used to with me was the papz that would some times wander in to my yard for photos. Over the years I have gotten used to them but it is some thing that Loretta has never dealt with before. While were having an intimate moment out back one of them came around and started taking photos. Loretta got really upset and started giving the elderly woman some really evil looks. So I told Loretta to go inside and I had a word with my pap and asked her to leave. 



Little did I know was that this day was only going to get worse for Loretta. When you marry someone famous your personal life and the personal life of your family gets a lot of publicity and it is not always good. 

5 comments:

  1. oh dear - that last bit didnt sound too good!!
    I am glad it was loretta i think she is the pretier one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love them together! Just a quick question, where do you get your awesome tattoos? I can't find any that wrap all the way around the arm etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Julie, me too! I did like them all though for different reasons.

    @ Ali I got the tattoos from http://www.kittyklan.com/tattoos I have all of the ones from that site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, nice post,there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your postVegas Exclusive

    ReplyDelete