Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Merrick ~ Chapter 6

Well it is the twins birthday today and everyone was starting to show up. Among the first to arrive was my sister Maeve. There was also a few people that we didn't know come but we figured the more the merrier.


Susanna brought the girls to the cake and helped them blow out the candles. After the aged up they sat together playing with their IF dolls. I really wish my mother was here to see them because Blossom is the spittin image of her. Same hair and eye color, you would think she was my sister and not my daughter.



Having two toddlers in the house kept us all pretty busy. Susanna got to work on teaching the girls how to walk and talk.



Gavin helped out a lot with the cleaning around the house. As a reward for being so helpful we let him throw a slumber party. So he called all his friends, yes he has friends now, and invited them over for the slumber party tomorrow night.


He actually had a lot more kids come then I thought there would be. I didn't realize that he had that many friends and I have to say that I am so relieved. I don't think I have anything to worry about now with him being the heir to our legacy. Gavin really has come out of his shell in his teen years just like his mother and I hoped for.


Since it was a school night they all got tired pretty fast and decided to hit the sack early. It was very amusing to see all the sleeping bags in the living room. Then of course Susanna decided to play the guitar and woke everyone up. They weren't to happy about that at all and most of them got pretty cranky.



In the morning they all left at the same time for school, I bet the bus driver wasn't expecting so many kids to walk out of our house.


After school Gavin headed to the park and fished for awhile, then worked on his homework. When he came home he told me that he has decided he wants to be a Creature-Robot Cross Breeder. How can you argue with such a mature decision as that. So I told him I thought it was a great idea in stead of suggesting he wait till he was older decide. I am just happy he is not that weird and sulky little boy anymore.



I started to notice that Gavin spent a lot of time talking on the phone after the slumber party. I asked him who he was always talking to and he gave me a shock. He has a crush and they have been seeing each other and talking for weeks now. Her name is Elli and she just moved here with her aunt and sister. They became fast friends and are now being romantic with each other.

I wasn't to sure about the romantic part. I didn't need him getting this girl pregnant while they are so young so I had the father, son sex talk with him. He was mortified that I even brought that up and said that they have only just kissed and don't plan to do anything else. What a relief that was!



My father has not seen the twins yet and I really wanted him to see at least Blossom since she looked just like my mother so I headed over to his house. I really was not expecting that I would be the one to get the shock of my life while there.


Stood in the living room was a pregnant Kandice! I had no clue that my father knew her and it turned out that they were dating and she was pregnant with my little brother or sister! I just about passed out with the news. I really was not happy that my father has moved on and got someone else pregnant. He was elder and would surly be dying soon and she was a vampire that would out live me and my own children.


I wanted to know what she was having and decided to tell her. It was going to be a boy. Oh man I really didn't expect this from my dad. My mother would kill Kandice and my father if she were still here.


I was not the only one upset about the situation, my sister Melody was furious and she had no problem in voicing that to our father. In fact I walked in on them arguing in the bedroom about the baby. My sister thinks that Kandice is a gold digging whore, her words not mine, that only wanted to tie herself to the family so she would always have access to our money.

I think Melody brings up a good point since Kandice and her son will out live all of us and our children maybe even our grandchildren. I really can't believe my dad has tied our family to vampires. I don't know what the hell he was thinking.


I was very stressed out by the time I got back home and Blossom was very tired so I headed to the nursery to lay her down. When I walked in I found Susanna standing there covering her ears as Willow was screaming her head off. I couldn't believe my eyes! Willow was starving and smelled awful too. I asked Susann what the hell she was doing and all she was she was really tired. I hope she is not going back in to her depression. I don't think I can handle that right now. I feel like my nerves are shot, the news about my father has really done a number on me.


I needed to relax and clear my head and the best way to do that was play some chess. I had a lot to think about and sort out, as you have heard. The only thing going right at the moment is Gavin and his social life. Well I guess that does give me something to focus on. Oh and now that I have a minute to think the girls will be having a birthday again soon too.







*I just want to say Thank you to Itsjulie for letting me use your sim. Kandice has made her way into my legacy family with my founders husband.....lol of course they are not married so we will see what happens. Oh and by the way she is always trying to flirt with Merrick every single time she sees him and he always gets so pissed at her. Its really to funny!

1 comment:

  1. lol - you just know when Kandice is around there is going to be trouble!!! She does have a good taste in men though ;) lol

    ReplyDelete