Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Merrick ~ Chapter 7

Well Gavin has made a mess of his social life. While hanging out at Elli's house he meet her sister and decided to ask her what her star sign was. They are compatible signs and so they started to flirt with each other while Elli was sitting there watching TV. Elli was not to happy with him at all, as you can imagine.



I did talk with him about it and told him to just let Elli cool off for a few days and that I thought everything would work out. But who knows that was her sister he flirted with and right in front of her. I hope this is not a sign of things to come from him.

After not talking to or even seeing Elli at school for a few days Gavin asked if he could throw another slumber party so I told him it was fine. He figured if a bunch of people were coming over then Elli would too. To my surprise when they all got here they started working on their homework together.


I spotted Crimson at the house but not Elli and that got me a little worried. I know Gain only threw this party to get Elli here but only her sister showed up. Gavin was a little disappointed.

The slumber party was very eventful this time around and I was not to happy about it. Two of the kids got in to a fight. A boy named Charles and a girl named Loretta. I was not impressed with the boy for picking a fight with a girl at all.



Turns out they had just broken up and didn't like each other very well. I ended up making both of them go home after they woke everyone in the house up with all the fighting any yelling. I made sure to call Charles father as well to let him know that he had been smacking around a girl.

After all the commotion settled I realized that Gavin was missing and it didn't take long to figure out where he had been since a few minutes later the cops brought him home for trying to prank the school by releasing 50,00 frogs from the science lab.


I was to tired to deal with it and just grounded him and sent him to bed. In the morning everyone was really tired and cranky. I don't think we will be letting Gavin have another sleep over any time soon. Although  Gavin's friends really enjoyed all the entertainment of the night and he ended up getting a great party reputation from all his friends.


When Gavin got home from school that day Susanna really laid in to him about being brought home by the police and I think she even grounded him longer than I did. He was officially grounded until his birthday.


Oh I forgot to mention that the twins had their birthday. With all the stuff we have had going on lately it kind of got pushed in to the background and forgotten.

Blossom got the rebellious trait. I bet that is going to be so fun to deal with when she is a teen.


Willow got the couch potato trait. Susanna and I were not to pleased about that and decided to enroll her in the school of Peace and Love. We didn't want her to waste away her childhood doing nothing and this was a guarantee that she would be kept busy.


Gavin finally figured out why he hasn't seen or spoke to Elli in a long time and it's because she is a young adult now. Her aunt wouldn't let her come over or talk to him because she was worried that Elli would get herself in to trouble hanging out with a teen boy. But Elli finally showed up to see and talk to him. We even let Gavin go out and watch a movie with her even though he was grounded. I felt bad for him that the girl he liked so much was now to old for him to date.



He doesn't really have to wait to long though because his birthday is just a few days away and then they can be together again.

I found out that Kandice gave birth to a boy just like I said she would and she named him Leon. This news unfortunately came at the same time that I found out my father passed away. Melody said that he did get to see Leon and spend one day with him before he passed. I guess it's good he got to see his son but at the same time I don't know what he was thinking. My sisters and brother have been taking his passing pretty hard and none of them want anything to do with Leon or Kandice. I don't like Kandice but there is no reason to take it out on our baby brother, none of this is his fault.

Among other big news, Susanna is pregnant again. We were not trying to have another baby but we were not being safe either so it was not really that big of a surprise. We both decided we wanted to know what the sex of the baby was so I took a look and discovered we were having a boy.



This pattern of kids seems familiar to me. A boy then twin girls then another boy. I bet if we had more it would be twin girls again but I don't really want to test that theory out.

It is time for Gavin to have his adult birthday and we couldn't be more excited. We decided to throw him a big party to celebrate.


Elli was there of course and she looked very pleased after Gavin aged up to a young man. The first thing Gavin did was turn around and kiss her.



The second thing they did was very inappropriate as it involved sneaking outside to the play house for their first woohoo. I really wish they would have waited until everyone was gone, like me and his mother.


I really am not sure if Gavin is ready to take over the family legacy. But as he is my first born and I completed my life time wish a long time ago, it is time to hand over the reigns.

I really hope you can handle it son and do your family proud!




*That is the end of generation 2 and it just started to get good too.....lol Be ready for Gavin though, he is something special and by far my most interesting heir yet.



1 comment:

  1. Did you realise the first son Kandice had with me was called Leon - lol I feel sorry for little leon i hope we get to see him sometime. I can't wait for Gavin's generation - he does look like he will be entertaining :)

    ReplyDelete