Friday, February 24, 2012

Gavin~ Chapter 2

I have decided to go through some therapy to try and get rid of my insane trait. After my encounter with Loretta I went a little off the deep end and found myself acting like a dog. It freaked me out a bit! But after weeks of therapy my doc said she thought I was more of a hopeless romantic than insane. This made me feel loads better and you know I think she is right.


To celebrate being cured of my insane trait I headed to where else but the dance club. I wanted to mingle and meet some new people. I chatted with some girl while I was eating and then met a woman named Daisy.



I was rather attracted to Daisy so I asked her what her sign was and now it makes sense. She is a Scorpio which is compatible with me and we are both hopeless romantics. We ended up drinking and dancing the night away till the bar closed.



Elli surprised me the next morning by stopping by. We hung out in our favorite spot, my hot tub. We usually make good use of the hot tub but this time we just soaked and talked. I am not sure why but things felt off between us, maybe it had something to do with the fact that I kept thinking about Loretta. But then again, Elli was acting distant too. 



 My phone rang and Elli suddenly said she had to go and rushed off. I didn't know what that was all about and little did I know I was about to find out.

It was my father on the phone, who by the way is an elder now. He told me that he just read the paper and Elli and I were the big news. I had no clue what he was talking about because we have barley even seen each other over the last few weeks. Apparently Elli and my best friend John Paul have officially started dating. There was a big scandal about the whole thing because everyone thought that Elli and I were dating. I was in shock because she was just here and didn't say a word about it. That has to be why things felt weird between us. Maybe she was trying to work up the nerve to tell me or something.

I explained to my dad that I never actually asked Elli to date me. He was furious of course because he didn't want the bad publicity for the family. He was also concerned because he didn't know how I was going to carry on the family legacy if I didn't make things official with the woman he thought to be my girlfriend. It took quite a long time to calm him down. I am still young after all why should I settle now!


After the weird encounter with Elli and the sour conversation with my father I needed some good company. So I called Daisy to see if she wanted to come hang out for awhile. She agreed and we spent a lot of time in the hot tub.


We talked for hours about everything you could think of. She was a great woman and I very much liked spending time with her. I could see this becoming a great friendship hopefully with benefits.


I am pretty pissed still that my best friend started dating what amounts to my high school sweat heart. So I decided to head to his house and confront him about it. I guess I shouldn't be that mad about since I have been flirting with many different women and I never asked Elli to date me. I think I took our relationship for granted a bit, I never dreamed that she would move.

When I got to John Paul's house we had it out. He was sorry that he didn't tell me but he said he didn't really know how to. Elli was always talking to him about me and how I never have asked her to officially be mine. One thing lead to another and they fell in love. I still felt hurt but I forgave him in the end. Who wouldn't fall for Elli and I was a dope for not making her mine. Oh well we all learn from our mistakes and I intended to learn from this one.


When I got home I called Loretta first thing and invited her over. I wanted that kiss I never got the first night and she was more than willing. Still having strong feelings for her that almost made me forget about Elli helped me realize that I definitely needed to learn from my previous mistake. So I asked Loretta to be my girlfriend and she said yes.



She spent the night with me and we made things official over and over again. It was by far one of the best nights of my life. Even better than that first night in my new home with Elli.



After Loretta left I got a phone call from Daisy asking if I wanted to hang out. I thought that sounded like fun and told her to come on over. When she got there I was a little shocked because she was a vampire now. I didn't really have to much time to process it because she immediately gave me some flowers. I liked them so much that I kissed her. It was weird like all of a sudden I couldn't get her off my mind. Well one thing led to another and I am not sure really how it happened but we ended up in the bedroom. I'm sure you know what happened next.



Later that night we went out to eat, well I ate and she drank plasma juice, so it was kind of like a date. We headed back to my house and she spent the night with me.



When I woke up in the morning I was a little freaked out by the whole thing. I had crazy dreams about marrying Elli, Loretta, and Daisy all at the same time. My head was a mess, I am not sure what I am doing. Did I love Elli or Loretta or Daisy? I just didn't know anymore, they are all amazing.

I needed to get away from everyone and clear my head so I hopped out of bed and made flight arrangements to Paris.


I think this trip is going to be just what I need and just in time for me to find out that I now have a cheater reputation. Maybe I will leave my phone at home so my father can't phone me while I'm gone. He is going to go ballistic when he finds out about my reputation.




2 comments:

  1. don't you just love him!!! It is refreshing to see I don't just get the horny sims that can't keep it to themselves lol He is going to become unstuck soon I can see it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly, moly, moly! LOL!! I hope my sim doesn't go this crazy!! It's been fun to read about, though. He's gotten into quite the predicament! :)

    ReplyDelete